Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chapter 17 II

Safaree grabbed her and pulled her close. She huffed loudly knowing she wasn't going anywhere with OJ in her arms. He laughed at her pouting and groaning to get out his grip. He let her body go, but held on to her arm before she tried to walk away.

"Let me go!"

"You didn't even read the damn papers."

"Serving me papers? What the.."

"Let him go and calm down!"

He yelled over her. She let OJ slid down the front of her body and they watched him run to LJ. She looked down at her wrist for him to let go, but he didn't. He held the papers up to her and waited for her to grab them.

"Let me go."

"Read first."

"Safa..."

"Onika."

She snatched the papers out of his hand and looked down at the paper. She looked back up into his face then smirked looking back down at the paper. She began reading and realized it was a mutual contract between Safaree and some company. He smiled at the smile spreading across her face as she continued to read.

"Faree, but..."

"Continue to read."

She began to read the rest of the contract then turned completely to him and jumped into his arms. He chuckled as he held her up and LJ and Zuri came back out all smiles with OJ pulling the lady from earlier with him. Nicki smirked into his neck as tears escaped her eyes.

"OMFG!"

"YAY!"

"You told them?"

"I had to get their input since it's their live too."

"Yup, mom and I'm starting college in August."

Nicki jumped out of his arms and ran up and hugged LJ tall slim frame. She smiled big as he laughed like the male version of her.

"Mom."

"My baby!!"

~~~~~~

"Well we're glad you decide to sell and we're happy to transfer your money over right now."

"Wow, Faree.. I can't believe it."

"I told you I been wanting to sell it since LJ said he's going to college for being a Lawyer and Zuri is doing her acting.. Omaree got a few years."

"No, I'm going to ollege with LJ!"

Nicki giggled at the serious look on his face then laughed harder at what came out his mouth next.

"Mommy, where's my hug? Where's my kiss?"

He asked pure jealousy spilling out as the words left his lips. He pouted with his bottom lip poked out. Nicki pushed Zuri off her lap and grabbed OJ up and smother his face with kisses. He clung to her neck and squealed.

"Spoiled ass."

"Your fault, mommy."

"What? How?"

"I don't mean to interrupt, but Mr. Samuels can we get you to sign here."

He looked over at his lawyer who gave him the okay then signed it and looked back over to Mr. Bail and his daughter gathering to leave behind their lawyer. SB stood up and shook hands with Maya then Mr. Bail. They exchanged small convo through whispers then they left. Nicki looked at him as Zuri wrapped her arms back around her.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing.. Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"Zuri..."

"I'm just asking.."

OJ sped off towards Safaree's car with Zuri behind him.

"I got the front seat! Move, Uri!!"

"No! Mommy isn't going to let you..."

"Daddy will, MOVE!!"

He shouted pushing Zuri. She laughed at him not having any effect on her. Nicki looked over at Safaree and grabbed his shirt and pulled him back towards her. She kept pulling on him until they were back against the wall around the corner from the parked cars.

"So... When did you decide to be lazy billionaire?"

"Two days ago."

"Oh? Without me?"

"For you."

"I don't need a billionaire husband.."

"I don't need a millionaire wife.."

"Through richer.."

"& poor."

She smiled hard as they stared into each others' faces. He pecked her lips twice then wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her deeply. She licked slowly across his teeth as he pressed his lips against hers. He groaned as he felt her pull back. He shook his head no the n deepened the kiss again.

"Daddy, get off my mommy! I'm hungry."

"Boy."

"Faree, don't be mad..."

She laughed pulling away from him and grabbed his face and mimicked his pouting face. OJ huffed then grabbed her hand and pulled her.

"Lets go mommy.. I'm riding with you."

"Okay, Maree."

"Daddy come on."

"Alright son."

He sighed walking behind Nicki. She turned around to him and smirked as he walked up to her. She helped OJ into the back seat then shut the door and back into him.

"We'll finish later."

"Not with Mama's boy around."

"Leave my baby alone."

"Tell him to stop cock blocking."

She looked up and grabbed his face. They shared a kiss before jumping at the horns being blown from both their cars. LJ and Zuri howled from the cars. Damn kids.

13 comments:

  1. Omg. This family is so cute! And OJ is bossy like Nic. I'm glad they good. What was the whispering about though? Anyway, this was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I thought I was gon have to punch u. Glad he sold the business now he can spend more time with his family. Aw! I can't with OJ he spoiled & told Nicki it's because of her. That lil boy a mess. This was too cute. Post soon. -@NickiDopeAF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitchhhh you had me scared talking about so got damn papers. Lmao @ OJ thinking he running shit. LJ ? College? They growing up so fast :( . Safaree gets to spend more time with his family :)).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought he was divorcing her.. I was going to take trip to your mentions. Good he sold his company now he can spend time with his fam

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH SHIT CUZ I THOUGHT THEM PAPERS WAS SOMETHING ELSE SMH! THEY RICH BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL OJ IS A MESS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dead. They STAY being interrupted by the kids! I'm glad those papers were for something other than what I thought. What were they whispering about? Why wouldn't he tell Nic? Anyway, they're cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nisi i thought i was about to have to fight you. I thought those papers were something else! *wipes sweat* i was bout to CRY! But why they gotta have all these little make out sessions in front of the kids like zaaammmnnn. They're mad cute tho. OH! Sorry for not commenting on the last two chapters. My ipad was on its period.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For a second I thought they were splitting up. My poor heart wasn't ready. But it was a cute ass chapter. OJ is adorable @SHAKY_JA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought those papers were something bad at first. Lol. Im really happy for them. OJ is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad i decided to coment here instead of last chapter cuz my mind was all over the place cuz of those papers. OJ is adorable! he be cock blockin all the time tho. LJ is going to college , his grown now :'). Cute Chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GWORL. I thought I was gonna have to fight you. Cuz tuh- But This was mad cute. OJ cute, lmaoo @ him cock blocking :x Safaree Mod.
    ~Post Soon love you -xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tis cute. OJ is a busy little boy, a handful. Nic spoiling him tho.

    ReplyDelete